Each pair of Bonfire Shades come with a 2 year in house manufactures warranty from purchase date with proof of purchase.
WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Loose or lost screw/ cap that holds lenses on
- Loose lens that pops out of framed styles
- Delamination and/or peeling of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
- Natural arm split due to nature of arms being of natural wood
- Normal wear and tear (scratches or pit marks on sun lenses)
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (spray sunscreen, hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc.)
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Installation of non-Bonfire Shades lenses
- Loss/ theft of sunglasses
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO A CASE BY CASE EVALUATION. PROOF OF PURCHASE AND PHOTOS WILL BE REQUIRED.
All warranties must be dealt with through Bonfire Shades website directly and not through the stores they were purchased at.